Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New EF Reporter In the Field: Ally

New Expressive Frontier reporter in the field: Ally
My life in a nut shell: I've always been into fashion since I was young. After two years of college I realized it wasn't for me. I transferred to FIT in NY and got an internship with J Brand jeans.

Next thing I knew, I was freelancing for the hottest denim company, one of the best showrooms in NYC, and working the biggest trade show in fashion all at the age of 20!

I was contacted by Expressive Frontier who I first heard about back in college. Back then they just had a facebook group, it's good to see they've grown quite a bit. Anyway, these days I'm on again off again freelancing for J Brand and Point A Showroom. I just started an internship with Harrison & Shriftman doing pr for fashion week, working with such clients as Cathrine Maladrino and Justin Timberlake's line William Rast.

I got you covered ladies, enjoy my post!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment