Monday, January 28, 2008

And That's The Bottom Line... Because Weezy F. Says So!


In case you were wondering what the hell was going through Wayne's mind:

“I just flew in not even 10 minutes ago. I just had to deal with a whole lot of bullshit today, but I guess you know that. … I want you to know that none of y’all up in this building have nothing to do with the attitude that I have right now. I’m not the happiest man right now. When your friends tell you one thing and they’re gonna be there for you and then when you get to that point … I just want all the motherfuckers that been with me that ain’t never gonna be with me to note, I did it for y’all. To the ones that ain’t gonna be with me no more, die.

A junkie can’t do what the fuck I do. I try to tell them. I am the ultimate high, understand? I am my drug, you understand me? Why don’t you do me one favor, I ain’t gonna tell you who we talking to, let’s just look this way [as he turned toward the stage], and on the count of three say, ‘FUCK you.’



I'd actually probably say the same thing if I was making $100,00 a show.

1 comment:

  1. i feel that Weezy is buggin, he is makin this bread, but is losing this bread at the same time with all these cases. If he keeps up, the anticipated Carter 3 might not never be put out into da streetz.
    But i do agree, if i was making a hundred thousand a show, i would have a tsunami of swagga myself, I respect it, GTG Weezy!!!!!!!!

    Streetz...

    ReplyDelete