Tuesday, December 2, 2008

São Paulo, Brazil Pixação Documentary

São Paulo, Brazil is known as one of the roughest hoods in the world, so of course out of this environment must emerge some dope artist. Think I'm amping it? Take a look at this insane video of local Brazilian graf kids covering massive buildings in pixação, a type of graffiti lettering native to São Paulo. Scaling ledges stories above city streets as onlookers stare with looks of amazement... I fux with these dudes, they go hard. I was in Rio...the feds down there don't play...at all. Like I saw someone get murked for trying to rob a tourist...so for these guys to risk it all for the art they love...thats passion right there!

Shout out to my shorty Maila from MAZE in São Paulo, who is clearly my #1 takedownable in Brazil...peep the shirt though...Brazilian babes who love fresh kicks...can it get any better?... we need fi link up shorty. São Paulo Streets special coming soon too!

3 comments: