Thursday, December 25, 2008

Home Alone 2: Lost In New York

This X-mas movie is so classic I still own it on VHS, and keep it zip-locked. I remember when my pops first took me to see this joint one Christmas in Oklahoma City. This was a minute ago like 1993', but still remains a strong tradition. This was the movie that opened the doors of independence to a lot of kids. From Kevin reserving hit own hotel suite, then buying all the dope gadgets, to setting booby traps and just running NY dolo, made you feel that even though we were kids you could do anything. Somehow, it seems the edition I have on VHS still belongs to blockbuster...that's 14 years overdue. Comedy. Teleport for the trailer, and free Home Alone 2 stream.





Enjoy, view Part 1 & Part 2

1 comment:

  1. oh shit, that really is 14 years overdue! so funny bro

    ReplyDelete