Monday, December 15, 2008

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Trailer

speechless right now check back later...
X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE HD

Alright so that joint was official. I have to admit, I was thinking that after The Dark Knight joint, Marvel would have had to do quite a bit to impress me in terms of storylines. The Dark Knight had an amazing storyline and turn of events, the unpredictability captured your attention and the action just sealed the deal. But this X-Men Origins Wolverine joint...Wolverine's childhood!?! That's something I'd thought I'd never see in a comic or hear, let alone see on film. Then they finally decided to put Gambit in a movie, even the Blob is on this flick. The world finally gets to see Wolverine and Sabertooth wreck to the end. This movie is gonna be crack.

2 comments:

  1. haha yea it was crazy, damn i cant wait to see that now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! I FREAKIN LOVE THE XMEN STORY LINE ITS INCREDIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete