Thursday, December 11, 2008

Survival Band...GO!

I had a good luck talisman I used to rock, until my boy Madison broke it at some party..."hey what is that? woops, my bad dude"...yea he wild out. Since then I've been looking for a new piece to throw on the wrist for good luck. Then I found this today and was curious to figure out exactly what it is. I introduce to you the newest innovation in urban ninja wear. The survival band is made up of 15 to 20 feet of 550-pound test urathon polymer paracord. So for those times when you need to scale a small building...simply unravel it and use the hook that’s on one end as a grappling mechanism. Once you've escaped, you'll need a new one. Not to worry, just send it back in to the manufacturer and they'll rewind it back into a band for you. Just a dope accessory to have in the collection, cop it HERE. for a light $21.50

via SurvivalBlog

3 comments: