Thursday, December 25, 2008

Akomplice Clothing: We Come Bearing Gifts

Man, I must say it's dope to wake up to a box of fresh gear. That's exactly what Akomplice blessed us with this year for the holidays...a box of fresh gear. The brand definitely knows how to take care of their affiliates! As you can see above, the package consists of a few graphic tees, denim, and limited edition New Years flask. I had no idea that I'd find a t-shirt that perfectly represents the EF mentality. Oh, and might I add, their new denim is OD goodmoney! Akomplice hooked it up, get your gear up world.Check out the whole package after the teleport


Hide away denim pockets are crack, brings a little discrete class to the jeans.
I'm crazy picky about my gear, but even more so my denim. You gotta have a nice fitting pair of denim, a pair that you can wear in, they should look better with age. This particular pair from Akomplice is already a favorite of mine. The deep pockets come in handy for when you holding stacks on New Years.This is how I feel everyday...Dunk'n on bammas!

Meet my new favorite shirt. The Bill Clinton...Akomplice out did themselves on this one. An instant classic, this tee is sure to be a global favorite. Imagine peoples faces when they see the Bill's face and realize whats happening. Then tell them to check out the back part...Ole Granpappy Bush, this imagry is suiting.

What I'm all about, love and blessings people.Flask it up this New Years, you'll def see this joint being put to good use. Easy to pocket, it's a good look. By the way, I forgot to mention the detail Akomplice puts in their pieces. Notice how planet earth is being dunked?

2 comments: