Friday, July 18, 2008

Vans Partners With Classic Kicks = Must Haves!

Classic Kicks, a sneaker and clothing boutique located in New York City, recently partnered up with Vans to recreate classic color-ways of the Era and the Mid School 77. True fashion is cyclical, so it's only right that they took a trip back into the past for inspiration and produced colorways nearly identical to that of the original suede styles of the Era and Mid School 77. Given the fact that these joints were released a few decades ago it's dope they've re-created timeless pieces. Pictured above is a vintage ad of the sneakers and after the teleport you'll see the full collection. Vans enthusiast lookout for these early August.

WOW...amongst all the rest these are some of the smoothest Vans I've seen.
Not too sure about this colorway....reminds me of a clown. Although I'd probably skate in these.
Lil Wayne Vans
Rastafarian inspired...yea these should be added to the collection. Limited edition colorway, and proportionate distribution of color.
Brasileiro! Def would cop these before the EF trip to Brazil next winter...must haves, although you might get yapped for thee in the Favelas. Actually not might, you will, it's OD dangerous down there, speaking from experience. My very first day in Brazil I was on the beach bodyboarding, left some of my belongings on the shore...I kept a careful watch on my sh*t but this damn wave wiped me out. When I regained composure and headed back to my stuff it was all gone! They yapped my classic Adidas Sambas right under my nose, rasclot! Cop these.
Snoop Dog Vans

via Freshnessmag

2 comments:

  1. I could neva throw on a pair of Vans. I'm sure I could do them justice and make them look good but it just ain't in my blood to rock them, unless of course they provide me an endorsement deal, hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sry Pe$0 but Vans are a classic and timeless style of skate shoe, what do you wear Shaq's? How can you not love Vans? DCBG nice selection bro, heard you guys are in cali, theres a concert tomorrow you guys should check out...NERD is gonna be there too.

    ReplyDelete