Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lakai's Custom Colorway Contest

If your a creative person you definitely want to enter Lakai's My Way Color Contest. Your canvas' in the contest are the Telford and Manchester Select. To download the templates hit up Lakai. If your design is the best you will receive a year’s supply of their shoe as well as see it featured in the 2009 fall/winter Lakai collection. This is a perfect opportunity for any artist to get into the shoe design industry. The competition ends August 5th at 12:01 am PST, so go borrow your little brothers Crayola's and get to work. Check back with us to see what The EF team enters. Teleport for the Templates.


1 comment:

  1. Damn I'm gonna hit this up. I've always wanted to design my own colorway of kicks. How do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete