Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dubai Living, You'll Need Cold hard Cash

All the cats who have serious bread are moving to Dubai. I can't blame them, that's exactly where I'd be, sitting on millions chilling. These ultimate bachelor pads don't come cheap, so to give you an idea of how much you’d have to drop to cop one of these joints refer to the chart. I mean after all you'd be living in a 6-start luxury desert oasis. This is Better Homes’ sales index report for some of the priciest villas and flats, and they’ve converted the prices from UAE dirhams to U.S. dollars. Teleport to see what you should start saving up for:

Living on your own personal island, what could be greater?

As you’ll see in the index above, the priciest pads recently purchased in Dubai are located in The Palm Jumeirah (pictured above the chart), where an apartment went for just over $13 million and a villa sold for close to $9.7 mil. On average, a high-end luxury villa in Dubai will run you more than $2.5 million, and a nice apartment will set you back a more reasonable $1+ million, just more reasonable.

Sales prices have continued to rise across the board throughout the Emirate, but demand for waterfront properties has been exceptionally strong. Definitely wouldn't mind this view though. Never before seen, the Infinity pool system in a penthouse apartment...I need to get my bread up! Imagine waking up Sunday morning to walk a mere few feet to your Infinity pool where you can float around all day, hit j's and enjoy the view.

Some place deserve the stamp of "IPD" this stands for instant panty dropper, I'm sorry it's just science.
via Ballerhouse

2 comments:

  1. yo BG, you're gonna need to get your bread up to see me in Dubai, I'm here for a few more weeks. CAKIN!

    givie me a call when you're in NY again too, I'm gettin a new penthouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...need Cold Hard Mills!
    one day.

    ReplyDelete