Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dark Knight Review

The Dark Knight Review - Courtesy of MPO. We received this oddly colored box in the mail, and inside was MPO's review, check it out after the teleport.

"Two and a Half hours…and I was glued to the edge of my seat the entire time. Granted this was my most highly anticipated movie of 2008. It was worth it, all the changing channels during tv trailers, all of the research on the joker and Harvey dent, the graphic novels by frank miller, running around looking for the Batman DVD’s, even fighting the urge to look down on my watch to see how much was left in the film. But wait…you already did all this per our request…right? Not to be worried, next week we will GIVE you the full breakdown of Dark Knight Week. Rastio tells us to do our research so we are jus trying to pay it forward! Back to the Dark Knight…The story line was great, Harvey Dent was ok, and The Joker was Oscar worthy. Lets not forget about Christian Bale reprising his role as Bruce Wayne. Batman goes through a lot in this movie…of course, he’s human, but The Joker has causes him most of his anguish. The Joker was unbelievable, Heath Ledger took him to another level. It was a great tribute to himself, his final masterpiece. I would have been interested in seeing a complete stand alone Joker movie with Heath Ledger as The Joker. But I digress, you know there is no possible way I will spoil anything here so just go reward yourself by watching the best movie of the year, hands down."

Damage: Catastrophic…lol

2 comments:

  1. Good looks on that review, I haven't seen it yet and you didn't spoil anything...in fact you made me want to see it even more...was it really that good, expectations are high!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea the review was good money.
    On my way to see it now as a matta fact. Lets see whas good.

    ReplyDelete