Thursday, May 8, 2008

MAJOR MUSIC

Young Jeezy's single of his 3rd album is rumored to be named "I Am Trap". Here is an exclusive track that was leaked on the internet this week. It’s titled “Put On” and features Kanye West. Young Jeezy Rep’d for his city as usual in this song and reminded everyone he got bread. We all know he got paid bread off that Usher track for his ad-libs. You'll be surprised to hear Lil Wayne OD on this track, “oh my bad” I meant Kanye West OD'd on this track. Wayne started using the voice box to rap first, and now Kanye picked up on it. Haha…..Ye verse was Crack though, he spits about being lonely even though he has millions of dollars. Ye surprises us with a dark and emotional verse, listen for the reference to Old Hov.



SPEAKING OF KANYE WATCH THIS:

T.I. was on point with this new track. The lyrics are dope, he definitely comes off on this track. As always he is just speaking the truth on this track, just letting all the haters know “I aint dead, I aint done, I aint scared, I aint run……They hate me more so here I go, no matter what”. This don’t sound like the 1st single of his new album (titled Paper Trail) but “No Matter What” is a good look for the streets right now. I’m sure with this new album we will see how much T.I. has matured lyrically as an artist. The skill must have grown since he was on house arrest before his sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment