Monday, May 26, 2008

Holiday Style

So everyone has a day off today except those of us that are still at school. Yea it's pretty sad, its a nice day out, cool breeze and all that, only I gotta have my head in a damn Stat 202 book all day! I'm dead tight about this...so if you happen to be able to chill and relax today, ENJOY IT! Here's how my day went thus far:
8:00 am - wake up, realize I'm still trapped at UD, go back to sleep

9:00 am - wake up again, realize that graduation is around the corner, panic sets in for my Wednesday Stat exam. Not feeling 100%, sinus attack! Go to drug store, buy drugs (benedryl), toilet paper, orange juice


10:00 am - back at the mansion, sinuses are killing me: pop one benedryl, meet up with Rastio, hit Central Perk to try and study, no luck...it was too nice of a day, resistance is futile. Chill in the shop, crack open the book, then the drowsy power hits me, I'm stuck

11:00 am - leave the coffee shop, pop another benedryl, go back to the mansion. Nose stops running, but throat and head is still f'd up. take third benedryl...thats the last I remember

3:30 pm - Rastio calls to tell me he got a new Whip! sleep so I missed it...newly signed EF artist Justo hit me up to discuss this new logo...sleep so missed it. PR Pe$0 hits me up to discuss this Summer event we're planning in DC...sleep, but he bangs on the door so I wake up

4:15 pm - Pe$o and Streetz decide to have a pow wow in my room so I figure sleeping again is out of the question

5:00 pm - Shower, drink a mixture of half water half orange juice...me and Streetz take Rastio's new whip for a spin...my life was in danger, this was Rastio's first time behind the wheel! Nah it was straight, the whip has OD acceleration, we even beat this old woman who tried to race us!


6:00 pm - nap time


12:24 am - just waking up, so it was food poisoning...son of a gun. Feeling a lil better now, my blog power is returning!

No comments:

Post a Comment