Monday, October 6, 2008

Nike SB: The Lance Mountain Collection

Coming to your local SB dealer soon the Lance Mountain Collection is dope. Presented in the classic black and red colorway its a definite cop for any Blazer fan. I'm very impressed with the quality of this Blazer. It has an upper of premium leather with a plush quilted red lining. To match with the shoes Nike made a fitted cap, t-shirt and a M-65 leather jacket. Lance Mountain has incorporated his artwork into every piece of the collection. Teleport for more pics of the collection.

pics via Crooked Tongues

2 comments:

  1. I been lookin for a new pair of Blazers that interest me and stand out . . . these is aight. I need the OG red and black. Haven't had it since my red, black, and white Barkleys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nike should just ship these staright to Pe$0 cuz these are crack!!!

    ReplyDelete