Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Codex Alimentarius: Coming 2009

So as usual I've been doing some research. I was startled to discover what will be coming our way in a mere matter of months. Ratified by the World Health Organization, and going into Law in the United States in 2009, the threat to health freedom has never been greater.“Codex Alimentarius” means “food rules” in Latin. The organization was born in 1962 when the UN established the Codex Alimentarius Commission (CAC) as a “Trade Commission”. It was created to regulate, and thus control, every aspect of how food and nutritional supplements are produced and sold to the consumer. It is solely about trade and the profits of multi-national corporations...why does this matter you ask...well, this legislation allegedly will cause 3,000,000,000 preventable deaths. And no, I didn't add too many zeros. DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE...this video should help

2 comments:

  1. how come we don't hear about this stuff in the news?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took some time to research your information. To my disappointment, it's all factual. I was really hoping this was one of those "conspiracy" videos you guys frequently post, but everything checked out. I was really hoping it wouldn't because this will put our world in a catastrophic situation. It's scary how much we don't know...

    ReplyDelete