Thursday, October 16, 2008

Colette x Moncler "Quincy" Collaboration

My girl Maja over in Sweden put me on to a new brand when she asked the other day where to find a "Moncler" bubble. I had no clue what she meant until now. Apparently the much anticipated colette x Moncler “Quincy” Jacket is currently available at the colette e-shop. The limited edition jacket is a sporty and thermal resistant design made in light flannel wool and is part of Moncler’s Fall-Winter 2008/09 Collection. I guess Sweden isn't feeling this economic recesh too hard cause shorty is about to drop bread on this joint! The jacket retails at about US$1236.47…hmmm… dope jacket, but you still trying to cop this? more pics after the teleport



1 comment:

  1. this is cute for petite girls like me! ...but not with that price and this economy. maybe next year after obama's in office.

    BaRACK THE VOTE !!!!!

    ReplyDelete