Monday, October 20, 2008

Vashtie Kola x Rogue Status Grenade

Weirdly enough, last night I had a dream about this random chic named Vashtie Kola. Now I've never met or even heard of this chic until a few weeks ago reading something in a magazine. Anyway...in the dream we were walking around in a mall, talking fashion. What's hot and what's wack type of sh*t. Then she asked me some of my favorite brands...I told her just a few the basics, Vintage Stussy, Dffrnt Wrld, Lakai, and then mentioned Rogue Status...When I mentioned that brand she stopped, looked at me and was like "Rogue Status!?! You dont seem like a Rogue type of guy"...then I woke up. Don't really know what the hell that means, but Vashtie is goodmoney(too bad Skateboard P already wifed it!). She gets fly, and I'm willing to bet she can see any dudes shoe game! But it's crazy becuase just now I came accross this Rogue Statues snowboard jacket. Teleport for details


Grenade and Rogue Status have once again joined forces. For the Grenade Artist Series, Rogue Status designed a jacket featuring their almost played out Gun Show graphic. I wouldn't rock this anyweat but on the slopes. All over print got way to saturated like 1.5-2 years ago, it's not a good look for city wear. The detail on this piece however is pretty dope. The grenade draw strings are cool, and the interior pockets and Grenade patches add to the jacket as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment