Monday, January 5, 2009

Maison Martin Margiela High Top - Game Over

Maison Martin Margiela releases this well-designed high-top to end this recession spending. It's a fact, I have not copped a fresh pair of kicks for a while now. Mainly because most of the brands are low-end sneaker manufacturers and spending that extra bread during this recession is frivolous. So here it from me first...these MMM joints are CRACK!!!
A great shoe for spring, this makes me want to break this recession budget and splurge $700.00 on these joints! The sneaker’s upper features a number of cut-outs throughout which then include the use of fabric underneath. Soft beige colored straps are seen along the ankle with matching laces. The Samba gum sole is a nice contrast to the white colorway. Cop these if you can let 700 fiat notes slide. Available now at Aloharag.

2 comments:

  1. My pockets is on squeeze but these high-tops definitely get some consideration. I'm tryna peep more selections from dis line...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pockets is on squeeze but im fuckin wit these high-tops. I'm tryna peep more colourways...

    ReplyDelete