Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Major Music Remix

Just some new remixes for your Thursday morning listening enjoyment. As you can see by the picture, the old school days are missed. I can't begin to tell you how amped I am that Busta Rhymes is back to his 1997'-99' flow. If anything this track he's on with Q-tip explains what I mean. It's nice to see Wayne mix it up with some of the legends on some chill sh*t. Enjoy, I also threw in the Jay-Z "My President Is Black" official track...all downloads available after the teleport

Renaissance Rap Remix - Q-tip ft. Busta Rhymes, Raekwon, Lil Wayne









My President Is Black REMIX ft. Jay-Z









Renaissance Rap Remix

My President Is Black Remix

3 comments:

  1. so ill, busta is back. nice pick bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. peep the jordans, dont' even have to say retro cuz those are edition 1 releases

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kid N Play - I got the House Party Trilogy (part 4 with immature don't count) . . . I just gotta find and cop Class Act

    ReplyDelete