Friday, January 2, 2009

Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun Li

Chun Li The movie...you have to see it to believe it. The main character set to play Chun Li, has recently left her role as Lana Lang from Smallville. In the last few Smallville episodes we had noticed Kreuk's role start to take on a lot more action. Maybe this was prep for her Street Fighter role. Kristen Kreuk is goodmoney takedownable either way. The Street Fighter trailer below even has Vega, and what looks to be Balrog played by Michael Clark Duncan. I'd go see it, peep the trailer after the teleport



2 comments:

  1. this doesnt look half bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pops and brother would fuck with this. I don't think I could put up with another Street Fighter movie. If they make a new Mortal Kombat tho, scream at me haha

    ReplyDelete