Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Levi's Phenom White Deco

I just cut a pair of my Levi's up today to make shorts to skate in. Just experimenting ya know, I hit the streets to skate and got one compliment. So they must not look thaaat bad, anyway since I used a pair to experiment on, I gotta cop another pair to replace them. Here's what I'm getting: for the 2008 summer season, Levi’s Fenom has released the White Deco collection. Lighter weight streaky black denim is the base to ensure more comfort in the warmer summer months. So there's no need to slice and dice. Details include a tonal black fragment design logo and white highlights including zips and stitching. The little key chain holder is a dope accessory as well. Available now in three different cuts at honeyee store.

No comments:

Post a Comment