Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spizzike Endorses Obama

Spike lays out his thoughts on Obama and Clinton in nymag.com:

On Obama:
“I’m riding my man Obama. I think he’s a visionary. Actually, Barack told me the first date he took Michelle to was ‘Do the Right Thing.’ I said, ‘Thank God I made it. Otherwise you would have taken her to Soul Man. Michelle would have been like, ‘What’s wrong with this brother?’

On those shady Clintons:
The Clintons, man, they would lie on a stack of Bibles. Snipers? That’s not misspeaking; that’s some pure bullshit. I voted for Clinton twice, but that’s over with. These old black politicians say, ‘Ooh, Massuh Clinton was good to us, massuh hired a lot of us, massuh was good!’ Hoo! Charlie Rangel, David Dinkins—they have to understand this is a new day. People ain’t feelin’ that stuff. It’s like a tide, and the people who get in the way are just gonna get swept out into the ocean.”

No, doubt Spike kept it dead real in that interview! Notice how the number of celebrity endorsements is steadily rising. Obama's message of change is reaching the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment