Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Raf SImons: Eastpak


As much as I blog, it's extremely rare for me to find something that is so crack, I actually say out loud: "oh sh*t this is craaack". And I promise you I just said that. These paks are like nothing we've ever seen before. It takes you back to those young boy days when backpacks were damn near the size of your entire body. When I got my Eastpak camper joint in 2nd grade it was a wrap! That joint lasted through high school. Eastpak has definitely established themselves as having a standard of quality. The collabo with Raf Simons brings the same brand with a look that matches our age. The first set of Eastpack x Raf Simons bags sold mad quick when they were released. Soon a new set of bags will be dropping, they will be just as dope too. Oki-Ni will soon have the above 3 backpacks in stock. I want all three of these joints, race me dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment