Monday, November 24, 2008

The Retro Kids, Keeping It Old School

Here's a little segment on The Retro Kids...I'm trying to figure out how I feel about these dudes...the gear is definitely spot on in terms of being Retro. The hair style they rock is OD...the hi-top gumby fade with minimal coloring...It kinda reminds me of that old Vanilla Ice movie Cool As Ice. I wouldn't rock it, but these dudes, and chic pull it off. Karmaloop catches them partying at a spot in Boston, looks like a fun time. With the hair and all I wonder what these guys do for a day job?

2 comments:

  1. haha i watch that "cool as ice" thing on Youtube, you're right, these guys look like old school Ice Ice baby, hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is prolly they job. They prolly get paid mad guap to appear at parties all over the country. I wonder what they appearance fee is

    ReplyDelete