Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday TGJ

So, my lil Bro is not so little anymore. Today is the lil homie's, I'm sry, big homie's birthday, so if you see him in the streets tonight...say happy bloodclot birthday and buy him a drink or offer him a J. Happy Birthday bro, from me and everyone on the EF staff! You already know...it's time to assemble the takedownables. Rastio got the purp kush, bubbly is on lock as well. It's a celebration b*tches!

Birthday Tunes: Gucci Mane - Two Girls Not Enough For Me








7 comments:

  1. I volunteer to be his first Takedownable for the night. BG tell him I'm goodmoney ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the record, non of my takedownables are named Anonymous...sooo, I dont know who this is.

    Reveal yourself woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. two girls not enough huh??? Just remember to leave $100 on the dresser....LOL

    Happy Birthday!!

    Anonymous, pretty sure you can't volunteer to be a takedownable you have to be selected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave $100 on the dresser, haha comedy.

    Happy BDay lil BG. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't get over how big he is now

    ReplyDelete