Monday, November 17, 2008

Quantum of Solace: James Bond Review

Had some spare time to catch this movie yesterday. Clearly because I didn't feel compelled to post this yesterday, you get a sense that the movie was not THAT great. I guess my input is a bit biased because I've never been an OD Bond fan. I didn't even cop the game when it was out for N64 back in the day! But anyway, the movie was action packed, can't even front on that tip. Prepare for explosive scenes that keep you on the edge of your seat waiting to see who's gonna get murked! I can't put my finger on it, but something was missing. I think it was the lack of cool Bond gadgets...which there were NONE. In all honesty, I left the theater like...damn I shouldn't have paid that $10, I wild out. Then thoughts of Olga Kurylenko flashed through my mind and I smiled and was no longer angry. She definitely has a 1000 % takedownability factor, goodmoney indeed! Look at those eyes...I bet she's thinking, " I can show you how us takedownables get down in Ukraine"!!

So pretty much if this recession isn't hitting your pockets too hard, go see Quantum of Solace, if not save your bread. Go buy a sandwich or something delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your thorough review! Too Shy to Stop writer Adam Shuler also wrote about Quantum of Solace. You can read his review here.

    ReplyDelete