Friday, January 2, 2009

New Nike Air Presto in 09

Sine the first Air Presto's came out in the late 90's they have been a favorite of mine. They are possibly the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. The thin sock like upper make the Air Presto perfect for Spring and Summer. Ever since I out grew them I have been looking for a substitute. Fortunately Nike plans to release the Presto's again in 09 in a Black and white colorway. There's no word on a release date yet but we'll keep you posted. Maybe we'll be seeing some interesting collaborations or maybe even a Air Presto X Nike Free hybrid.

1 comment:

  1. I used to have this back in the day. I had the thunder pair. They were black, blue, and white and looked like thunder and lightning striked through them. I would cop these for a crack summertime kicks, throw them on with a pair of shorts

    ReplyDelete