Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nike SB September Release Coming Soon!


In the coming weeks the Nike SB September release will go on sale at your local SB dealer. The September release will consist of Blazer Hi and Low, Dunk Low, Dunk Mid . Zoom Tre A.D. and P-Rod 2. This release is well rounded, it has both mellow colors and brighter colors. I might cop the Ice Mids, there dope. Teleport for more pics of the September release and a some insider info.

According to a credible source the Nike SB Shoe Goo Dunk Hi's are scheduled as a Quikstrike for September. The normal SB's will probably go on sale Wednesday the Shoe Goo's will go on sale either that Saturday or Wednesday of the following week.

1 comment:

  1. Nike, Nike, Nike


    If it ain't Nike, then Bite Me, hahaha

    I'm buggin, but I just fucks with Nikes. I'm basically a lifetime supporter, probably every sneaker I've ever worn in my near (3 weeks) 22 years of life have been Nike minus like 9 pairs of kicks . . .

    ReplyDelete