Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday Morning Cartoons: The Uncanny X-Men

I know you all remember the "Original X-Men" cartoon circa 1994...that theme music we all grew up on and watched every Saturday morning. Well I've discovered a few gems...I present to you the 1989 Uncanny X-Men cartoon. Quite a rare find, there are more of your favorite mutants/villians, and Wolverine even has an Australian accent! The best part has to be Stan Lee's introduction for the show...sit back, start your Saturday off right! Here's one part of the episode, teleport for more.











2 comments:

  1. XMen used to be my shit. I would watch XMen, Avengers, Iron Man, Spiderman, and then WWF Saturday Suprstars

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn howd you find these...haha Logan's accent is hilarious, never knew he had one. you ef dudes continue to impress.

    ReplyDelete