Monday, September 1, 2008

L.A. Gear Fire Ball Classics

Just what I needed to energize my senses, some fresh kicks. All of us growing up in the 90's experienced the wave of L.A. Gear kicks worn by all. Prepare yourself Charlz, soon to come are the limited edition Kid Fireball sneaker in association with Patta. Dropping on September 12th. I want em for the art collection. Via Sneaker Freaker. Teleport for a look at their new site...CRACK old school intro...GET IN GEAR!


Now go check out the new L.A. Gear website that relaunched in the last couple of days. It gives you some hints at upcoming retro styles.

2 comments:

  1. I bet' not see anyone over 12 with a pair of LA Gears on, I don't give a fuck how class they are

    ReplyDelete
  2. people hate what they don't understand...ie. what's fresh, and what's standard.

    your mind is still boxed in young sky walker...being fly has no boundaries, it's a state of mind

    ReplyDelete