Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Smell Like Africa?

So I'm in NY for the weekend, chillen, about to link up with some friends at NYU. I go down to Chinatown, and everyone is getting ready. While people get dressed, I'm watching Boondocks with my homie from DC. Then I see it, an Axe bottle of liquid soap, and it reads Africa! Apparently, Axe has developed a sent that makes you smell African, or jungle like! I was told it's only sold overseas, I don't really see how it would be marketed in the US without Sharpton or Jackson having something to say on it. So I asked my boy from DC where he got it, his reply: "that shit aint mine dog, fuck outta here...that's Jake's soap"

This is comedy people, see who's using Axe Africa religiously:First, notice the tribal color and claw slash, it just screams Africa doesn't it. It was just a coincidence that he had this, but I'm sure some guys out in the world think this Africa scent is the key to the elusive phat booty!
Although I'm not endorsing this product, I would buy it as a comical art decoration for my bathroom. The commentary I'd receive from guest would be priceless. The real soap is African black soap! Right Rastio?

1 comment:

  1. according to wiki: From 1990 until 1996 geographic names were used such as Africa, Alaska, Java and Inca.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_(deodorant)

    ReplyDelete