Thursday, February 7, 2008

MAJOR MUSIC


Jay-z put out an unreleased track titled Aint’I produced by Timbaland. The beat is crack but what else would you expect from a 250k Timbo beat. Jay-Z is definitely wild'n on this track and we all know he can. On the 1st verse Jay-z is speaking his mind “And even tho these niggaz talk greasy bout me, Asked the niggaz how they gonna eat without me…” Sounds like he’s responding to comments made by some artist like Joe Buddens and LL Cool J because they weren’t satisfied at Def Jam while Jay-z was running the label. THis new joint is on Dj Clue's Desert Storm Radio, I am Legend, and the highly anticipated Blueprint 3 which is set to be release later this year.

Jay-Z-AINT' I (click to listen)



Jadakiss is known for his lyrics. Jada is on a lot of people's top 5 MC list because lyrically he’s one of the best. There’s a mixtape called Al Qaeda Jada (The Prequel) hosted by Big Mike and it has all of the newest Jadakiss material. On this mixtape it features the freestyle called “Welcome to the Roc”. He released this freestyle the same week he was announced as the newest member to Roc-A-Fella records. Hopefully we will get a Jadakiss or LOX album soon. Until then, here are a few tracks off the mixtape:

Welcome to the ROC (click to listen)
Mornings (click to listen)
Blow ya mind remix(click to listen)
This the shit i need freestyle(click to listen)



The Re-up gang we got it for cheap vol. 3 was finally released and it is a crack mixtape . On the track “Show you how to hustle”. Its obvious they are talking about Lil Wayne “so tell me what a 80grand verse mean 2 me, keep inflating your numbers, I summersault rap wonder ….”.Here are few tracks including “show you how to hustle” of the anticipated mixtape:

Show you how to hustle (click to listen)
Roc boys (click to listen)
Dey know yayo (click to listen)
Cry now (click to listen)
Bring it back (click to listen)
20k money making brothers on the corner (click to listen)

MAJOR MUSIC=CRACK

3 comments:

  1. I'm no hip hop philosopher but now that u mention it, it does sound like the clipse was getting at weezy....

    That JayZ "aint i" is definitely good money. Yeah that shit is crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no hip hop philosopher but now that u mention it, it does sound like the clipse was gettin at weezy...

    That Jay Z "aint i" is defiantly good money. Yeah that shit is crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a copy of that Clipse shit. I like what I've heard thus far off it.

    ReplyDelete