Monday, February 25, 2008

Movie Monday

Can It Be“Iron” Mike Tyson discusses Jamie Foxx playing him in an upcoming movie about his life:

“Jamie Foxx and I will be working together. He will play me in the film about my life. We already talked about it several times.”

Jamie Foxx's publicist responded: "That's ludicrous! I wanna kill him, I want to eat his children, my style is impetuous, my skill is impregnable, praise be to ALLAH!"

No not really but Foxx will play Iron make in the film, wonder if he'll use those famous lines.


I see you…

Vantage point took the weekend’s top honors by grossing over $24 million. I know light change right? Sike, Vantage point stars Dennis Quaid, Matthew Fox, and Forrest Whitaker. The movie is exciting and full of twists and turns but can get repetitive and boring with all the different “vantage points”. It’s like cloverfield but actually in the third person most of the times and times at least 5 different points of view. I definitely lost count. Make sure you bring a pretty face with you because this movie can get slow at times.

Who’s gonna save these superheroes…Forest Whitaker?

Warner Bros. has temporarily shut down pre-production of the upcoming Justice League movie. The movie was scheduled to be filmed at Fox Studios in the U.S. but now the executives want to bring back all the amazing special effects guys that did Happy Feet. To do this they might have to move production across US borders, and Canada is looking like the first choice. The truth is, Fox wants them back so they can jump right into Happy Feet 2 after Justice League has wrapped up. It's politics as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment